Wednesday 31 May 2017

Practical (key) nutrition recommendations for road cycling. Pre, during and post training and racing fuel needs. Talk slides.

Yesterday I was invited to give a talk for the road cycling elite Bærum og Omegn Cykkelclub (BOC), for which I am currently racing (thanks Garry Kjærstad for the invitation!).

The topic I chose for the talk was on the fuel needs for cycling and racing.

Attached here is a copy of the slides in pdf format (slightly modified after questions that came up during the talk), that you may find useful.

There is no audio with me talking over the slides. Provided essential information was delivered orally, this should be taken as a rough guide of the concepts that I was trying to put through.


1 comment:

  1. Great blog post and really helpful and your blog are very interesting.
    Midnightinfo

    ReplyDelete