Sunday 1 May 2016

NEW: page with useful links, scientific articles and facebook page side-bar





I've put together a list of 'curated' links for all those athletes and coaches who are look for good quality information in all aspects related to cycling (or endurance sports) performance.

This is by no means an exhaustive list of resources, but something I think it can be a good starting point for people new (and not so new) to the topic of endurance sports training, physiology, nutrition and performance, and cycling in general. If you think I'm missing some relevant link, shoot me a message, but I purposefully left many links out as I wanted to keep it relatively concise.

The new page includes links related to:
  • Power Analysis and Training software
  • Forums/blogs
  • Cycling races videos and streaming
  • Podcasts
  • Nutrition
  • Scientific journals and resources

Additionally, I've received some comments from people not being able to access the scientific publications in full, so I've put a link to my research gate 'contributions' where these can be found.



As if that was not enough I added a side-bar with a link to the MetaCycling facebook web-page. The only reason for MetaCycling to exist is its readers, and its main aim is to share good quality information. If you think the blog has some good info and want to support it, giving it a like on facebook and sharing helps spreading the word and it can be your contribution to make it grow. MetaCycling is in its infancy, and as with anything on its infancy it has potential to develop. Your help will be highly appreciated: help an informed cycling community grow!




Now you might also be asking yourself when I will change the horrible layout of black, and green(ish) with white letters. Don't worry, you're not alone as I'm thinking the same. Time is the enemy and hopefully I will be able to enhance the design of the web-page some time soon.

Hope you like the links and find them useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment